University Park, The University of Nottingham, NG7 2RJ
How to get here
Leave the M1 motorway at junction 25 and follow the A52 signposted to Nottingham. After approximately 4.4 miles turn right at the roundabout (Toby Carvery) onto the A6464 Woodside Road. Turn left at the next roundabout to enter the University of Nottingham's West Entrance.
The EMCC is situated on Beeston Road, which is the main loop road through the campus.
For satellite navigations systems please use postcode NG7 2QL
For more information about general infrastrucure improvements in Nottingham, see additional information below.
The nearest stations to the EMCC are Beeston Station and Nottingham. There are over 30 direct trains that travel between St Pancras and Nottingham on a daily basis.
If you require a taxi please contact our reception team: 0844 346 1216
The nearest Net Tram stops to the EMCC are:
- University Boulevard stop, 10-15 minute walk - click here for a walking map to the venue
- University of Nottingham stop - situated adjacent Lakeside Arts Centre - 20 minute walk through the University of Nottingham campus. Click here for a walking map to the venue
From East Midlands Airport, the EMCC is just 14 miles away via the M1 North leaving at junction 25 and following the A52. There is also the regular Skylink Nottingham bus, leaving directly from the airport directed to Broad Marsh Bus Station. Alight at Beeston, which is the stop for the main University campus, a few minutes walk from the entrance to the East Midlands Conference Centre.
Additional Information for Visitors
Nottingham is currently undergoing the second phase of a transformation in its public transport network to extend the tram to the south and southwest of the city, including an area near to the university campus. Once finished, the extended tram network in Nottingham will provide a service to 23 million passengers a year.
To keep up to date with how the works affect the road network in Nottingham click here
Work started in July 2013 to improve Nottingham's ring road, the A6514, currently used by up to 50,000 vehicles a day. The £16.2m project will tackle congestion and improve public transport. More information, including a detailed schedule of the phasing of these works can be found by clicking here.
Road Resurfacing - Beeston Lane - 25th August 2015
Resurfacing works will take place from 8am on Tuesday 25th August for 4 days outside the entrance to the East Midlands Conference Centre & Orchard Hotel. Information on the road works can be found below:
- Traffic control on Beeston Lane to single file during the works, with traffic light control at either end.
- The area immediately in front of our car park will have the wearing coarse planned off (40mm), the rest of the road will have full preparation (90mm reduction), this will reduce the effective kerb and ironworks height.
- Signage will be maintained throughout the works. All raised ironworks will be sprayed with hatching (if in the middle of the road) and coned off if on the edge, along with a temporary ramp leading in and out of our car park.
If you are visiting the East Midlands Conference Centre & Orchard Hotel, please be aware of the single file traffic control and allow for extra time when arriving or departing.
Plan your rail journey with National Rail or phone 08457 484950 for further information.
Plan your tram journey with Nottingham Express Transit (NET) or phone 0115 942 7777 for further information.