...an inspiring setting, for a timeless celebration
Whether by horse-drawn carriage or vintage car, arriving up the long driveway beneath towering oaks never fails to impress. Turning the final corner, the magnificence of this Victorian stately home is revealed. Hartsfield Manor is nestled in 16 acres of private Surrey countryside, the perfect setting for that special day.
As the backdrop for your wedding, this 19th century home offers much more than breathtaking beauty and historic grandeur. Here the little details make all the difference and our experienced wedding coordinators will help plan everything to perfection. Whether it’s your reception, your ceremony or both, we’ll make sure your day is as individual, exciting and memorable as you have always dreamed.
- With the choice of exclusive use, at Hartsfield Manor you really can be Lord and Lady of the Manor with complete privacy for your and your guests.
- Licensed for civil ceremonies for up to 90 people and up to 110 guests for your wedding breakfast.
- A menu tasting prior to your wedding day, red carpet on arrival, chair covers with a choice of coordinated sashes and the Bridal Suite on the night of your wedding are just some of the things that are included, free of charge.
- With 50 beautiful bedrooms, host the whole day at Hartsfield Manor and continue the celebrations with your guests the following morning over a leisurely breakfast.
- You will have the full support of our dedicated Wedding Coordinator and we can act as toastmaster on the day to ensure it runs just as planned.
- With special accommodation rates and ample free parking on site, your guests can completely relax into the evening
- Our stunning grounds and countless photo opportunities inside as well as out, ensure that whatever the weather your photographs will definitely be something to look back upon
Take a look at our wedding video.