...the magnificent, for a distinguished day
Horsley Towers is simply the perfect choice for a whole host of celebrations. Dating back to 1820, Horsley Towers is the ancestral home of the Lovelace family and home to a long line of distinguished thinkers. At Horsley Towers, you can enjoy a choice of settings. Delight in a candlelit feast in the atmospheric Great Hall to a lavish reception in the Sopwith Restaurant.
When holding your Wedding Reception at Horsley Towers you may enjoy the following with our compliments:
- Your own dedicated Wedding Co-ordinator who will support you throughout the planning stages.
- Cake stand and ceremonial knife, finest quality table linen and napkins.
- Your own Toastmaster, from Toastmasters and Masters of Ceremonies Federation.
- Free ample car parking for all your guests.
- Complimentary Meal Tasting for the bride and groom.
- The bridal suite for the bride and groom on the evening of the wedding, including a complimentary bottle of champagne.
- Exclusive use of Horsley Towers and access to the grounds on your wedding day.
- Hidden away in 70 acres of picturesque parkland with 28 well-appointed en-suite bedrooms.