Spectacular Sunday Weddings
Make the most of a long weekend with our spectacular Sunday offer for 2015!
Enjoy double discounts on your wedding package whilst delighting in all that Horsley Park has to offer;
- £1,000 discount on exclusive use venue hire
- Great savings on your 3 course Wedding Breakfast
- Plus - Complimentary suites for parents of the Bride & Groom
Terms and conditions apply. For more information please call our dedicated Wedding Co-ordinators.
Dreaming of a Summer Wedding
The following August 2015 dates are available;
Monday 3rd, Wednesday 5th, Thursday 6th, Sunday 9th, Thursday 13th, Monday 17th, Tuesday 18th, Wednesday 19th, Thursday 20th, Monday 24th, Tuesday 25th, Wednesday 26th, Thursday 27th, Monday 31st.
For the amazing price of £5,500 for 50 people and the package includes;
- Exclusive use hire of the Towers and immediate grounds
- Menu tasting for Bride & Groom
- Red carpet
- Sterling silver cake stand & knife
- One glass of pimms per person on arrival
- BBQ Wedding Breakfast followed by an ice cream station
- One glass of house wine per person during the wedding breakfast
- One glass of Prosecco per person for the toast
- Bacon or sausage baps for the evening reception
- Bridal Suite on the night of your wedding
- Two additional bedrooms included for parents (or guests of the Bride & Grooms choosing)
- Return stay for 1st year anniversary on dinner, bed & breakfast basis
Any additional day guests are charged at £90 per person and evening guests at £10 per person.
Book by 19th June and receive a £200 bar tab.
Upgrade options are available for all of the above on request and stated in the wedding.
Book a show round today and receive a complimentary bed and breakfast voucher at Horsley Park.
At Horsley Park we still have dates available for weddings this year and beyond, plus a dedicated Wedding Co-ordinator to ensure your day is as individual and memorable as you’ve always dreamed.
Our wedding packages start from just £6,000 and include:
Exclusive use of the Towers and immediate grounds
Toastmaster, certified by London Guild of Toastmasters
Wedding breakfast for 50 guests
Drinks Reception- a glass of Prosecco with a mince pie
- With much more