...a historic retreat, for a timeless celebration
Few places combine the classic and contemporary with quite the same elegance as Northcote House. With its gently rolling lawns, 65 acres of landscaped gardens, mature woodland and wonderful views across Berkshire, this Grade II listed Neo-Georgian mansion seems almost tailor-made for weddings.
The house nestles among woodlands and manicured lawns, designed by the renowned Capability Brown. And in the heart of the garden lies a mirror-flat lake, the perfect backdrop for your wedding photographs. But the house and grounds offer much more than breathtaking beauty and historic grandeur. Here, it’s the little details that make all the difference and our experienced team will help plan everything to perfection.
Whether it’s your reception, your ceremony or both, we’ll make sure your day is as individual, exciting and memorable as you have always dreamed.
- Exclusive use of Grade II listed Mansion House and gardens
- Licensed for Civil Marriage Ceremonies
- A tempting and varied selection of menus to choose from
- Your own dedicated professional Wedding Co-ordinator
- 272 modern en-suite bedrooms