Terms & Conditions
For Meeting Room Booking Terms & Conditions, please click here
For Golf Terms & Conditions, please click here
For Showtime Rewards Terms & Conditions, please click here
1. All the prices shown are applicable at the time of booking and are not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
2. If you book a best flexible rate the full price, including any extras incurred during your stay, this must be settled in full before departure by cash, cheque with current banker’s card, MasterCard, Visa, American Express or Maestro. A credit card or debit card details are taken as a booking guarantee only unless detailed otherwise. We are unable to accept Maestro cards as a form of guarantee.
3. If you book an advance purchase or a promotional room rate the full payment will be taken at the time of booking (with the exception of De Vere Whites where payment will be taken before arrival). All payments are non refundable and non transferable.
4. Bookings are taken at the discretion of the individual Venue or Hotel and are subject to availability. Prices may be restricted or may not apply at some of the Venues at certain times.
5. If you pay with a credit card a small transaction fee will be charged. No fee will be charged if you pay with a debit card.
6.VAT is included in the displayed rate, unless otherwise stated.
We will make every effort to fulfill your requests, we cannot guarantee these and any failure to do so will not constitute a breach of contract.
Cancellations / Amendments by Us:
1. Please contact the property if you wish to make any amendments or cancel your booking. You may cancel any best flexible booking up until 12 noon on the day of arrival without incurring a cancellation charge. If your booking is cancelled after this time or in the event of a non arrival a 100% cancellation fee will apply and be charged to the credit/debit card provided to guarantee the booking.
2. If you fail to settle your account on departure your credit card will be charged for the full amount.
3. In the unlikely event that we have to change or cancel your booking, we reserve the right to do so. If this does arise you can either:
• 1) accept the changed arrangements as notified
• 2) make an alternative arrangement with us or,
• 3) cancel your booking and receive a full refund of any monies paid.
We regret we cannot pay compensation or any reimbursement of any expenses or costs you may incur as result of any such cancellation or change.
4. In the event of any foreseen circumstances, we reserve the right to cancel any booking made on a promotional rate and rebook on an alternative date – subject to availability.
Most Venues have their own car parks, free of charge. However, cars are left at the owner’s/customer’s own risk. The company does not accept responsibility for loss or damage.
An infant is classed aged 0 - 2 years and a child 3 - 12 years. Children 13 years and above are charged the full adult price.
1. De Vere Venues
Accommodation is free for a maximum of 2 children (0 - 12 years) per booking when sharing an adults’ family room (excludes De Vere Whites). Children 0 - 6 years receive a free breakfast, children aged 7-12 years will be charged £3.50 per child. All other meals are charged as taken.
1a. De Vere Venues Whites
A maximum of two children per room can stay in an interconnecting room directly next door to parents. This room will be charged as a separate room. Maximum child age is 16. Only in Penthouse Suites may up to two children stay in their parent’s room (supplement applies). All rooms can accommodate a cot.
1b. De Vere Venues Sunningdale Park
Children can only stay on Friday and/or Saturday nights.
2a. Infant Policy
When a child is sharing an adult's room, £10 is charged per cot (charges are per night and inclusive of breakfast).
Cots / Extra Beds:
Cots and extra beds are available in most of our properties. However, these are limited and subject to availability. Please check at the time of booking.
With the exception of assistance dogs, no dogs are allowed in any of the De Vere Venues.
Please note all of our 0871 numbers are charged at 10p per minute plus network extras, as a local call from a BT land line. Charges from mobiles will vary depending on the network.
Please let the General Manager know straightaway if you have any comments. Alternatively, if you wish, put them in writing no later than 21 days after the completion of your stay and send to:
Albert Day Building
De Vere Venues Sunningdale Park
No party is allowed to reproduce any of the contents of this website (including photographs, content and images) without the written permission of De Vere Venues.
|De Vere Venues||De Vere Wokefield Trading Ltd||7430305|
|De Vere Venues||De Vere Venues Ltd||1396936|
|De Vere Venues||Bolton Whites Ltd||3674979|
|Registered office:||17 Portland Place, London, W1B 1PU|
|Registered in:||England & Wales|