21 flexible Meeting and Training rooms
for up to 150 delegates
At De Vere Venues Milton Hill House, you’ll feel the history the moment you arrive at our charming Georgian mansion house, set in 22 acres of peaceful parkland just 13 miles from Oxford. That’s because previous residents include King William III, Peter the Great and Sir Mortimer Singer, of the Singer sewing machine family – responsible for the grand modifications to the house and estate in the early 1900s.
You’ll be glad to hear we treat our present-day guests like royalty too. We offer a superb choice of over 30 training and meeting rooms for up to 150 people – and a dedicated, friendly team who’ll make sure your event is a success.
We’ve got a great modern café, ideal for breakout sessions. And outside, the beautiful grounds are ideal for some alfresco team-building. When the hard work is over, you can warm up in our sauna, then chill out in our spa. There’s also a health and fitness suite, including a most-inviting indoor pool.
So join us at Milton Hill House where our dedicated team will make any event a real success, no wonder we’re recognised as the UK’s number one in dedicated business space.
• 21 flexible meeting and training rooms for up to 150 delegates
• 121 bedrooms with the latest mod cons
• Free WiFi hotspots and wired internet access throughout
• LCD, plasma and audio visual equipment available with trained experts to hand
• Energy stations providing free flowing tea, coffee, cappuccinos, lattes, mineral water, biscuits, fresh snacks and fruits
• Plenty of space & fresh air for team-building challenges with a difference
• Indoor pool, mini gym, spa, sauna & steam room, badminton, football, volleyball & jogging trails
• Renowned restaurant & private dining rooms, serving locally sourced produce
• Free easy parking – 150 spaces
• Dedicated team to run your event
For all booking enquiries, please call 0844 980 8054
or enquire online